Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Business Analyst Customer Data/Retention required for a leading Bank to work on a Bank-Wide project focused on retaining, retrieving, storing and destruction of individual records.
The Agile Business Analyst must have strong Agile experience with a proven track record of working on a significant data project, understanding and improving how it is stored & ultimately used to meet Legal and Compliance requirements with retention regulations.
• Define functional and non-functional requirements in the form of user stories
• Map user requirements to the technology solution areas
• Challenge processes (where necessary) to reduce differences to standard operating model
2. Assist technology stakeholders in exploring solutions appropriate to meet the operational and business/functional requirements defined, and at the same time enforce
• Reusability of the components
• Single solution cross countries/languages/segments/products, while limiting manual operations to the minimum
. Collaborate with other operational, product, technology teams to get the best possible outcome for the bank
Must• 8+ years of relevant experience in delivering Data solutions in a Banking environment. At least 4 of them in a leading capacity.
• Excellent Business Analysis experience and ability to communicate well at all levels to be able to drive Program outcomes.
• Excellent and demonstrable record working and delivering on a significant data projects within a Banking environment.
• Ability to structure, monitor and delegate work to data source systems/owners to drive program deliverables.
• Strong knowledge of data types across Investment Banking, Wealth and Transaction Banking.
• Must be a proactive individual with exceptional stakeholder management, and experience liaising with data owners, L&C, interface teams, architecture and technology teams.
• Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a heavily digital environment.
Nice to haveAny trading application
- English: Upper-intermediate