Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular QA Automation
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments. It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches and can automate time consuming tasks such as configuration of L2-L3 network devices.
The controller uses microservice architecture, the components will communicate via REST APIs and will also provide a user-friendly web-based user interface on the front-end.
We are looking for a QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process for a Linux-based platform, which provides core functionalities to the SDN controller.
* Participate in business requirements review with developers and business stakeholders.
* Prepare Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts for product enhancements and bug fixes.
* Perform Functional, System, Integration and Regression tests.
* Participate in daily Scrum activities, and Sprint execution.
* Prepare and maintain QA testing environment and framework written in Python.
* Document test results, identify exceptions and communicate results to the team.
* Manage Defect lifecycle through Jira.
Must## Technical Skills
* 2+ years of hands on experience with software testing.
* 1+ year experience in a programming/scripting language(Python preferred).
* Good knowledge of QA processes and Defect Life Cycle
* Experienced at writing Test Cases, generating Test Data, Test Execution and Test Reporting.
* Good skills with administering Linux systems and Shell scripting
* Basic understanding of the TCP/IP stack
## Soft Skills
* Very good written and spoken English.
* Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed team.
* Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks.
* Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
* Linux (Centos)
* Docker & LXC/LXD
Nice to have# Nice to have
* Knowledge of Python programming language is a big plus
* ISTQB Certification is a plus
* Experince with Docker, LXC or LXD
* Experience working with virtualization (KVM)
* Previously working with continuous integration
* Experience working with Git
* Experience in testing web services
* Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM framework is preferred)
* Experience working with network protocols and equipment (routers/switches/firewalls/VPN)
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Automation / QA professional services engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Lead Software Test Automation Engineer for Automotive Project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Developer for test automation for networking products. Next Generation Firewall||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Software Test Automation Engineer for Automotive project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||UI QA Automation engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Regular test automation script developer for automotive project (Entertainment domain (code HRMN-BSTent)||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Hot QA Automation engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Hot Regular QA Automation||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Software Solution Engineer||Bucharest, RO|