Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Developer (Angular, Houston)
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (fiber vertical seismic profiling process). Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
Participation in design
Participation in peer review
- 3+ years' experience in web development
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Software engineering experience in object-oriented design and applying loosely coupled distributed design patterns to realize mid-to-large size web applications.
- Unit and integration tests. Experience with Web Application Unit Test frameworks such as Jasmine.
- Experience in agile/scrum teams preferably using TFS
- Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or another related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
Nice to have- Experience with front end web graphics development
- Oil and Gas experience including drilling or geological related applications development
- Experience with Scientific applications development
- Experience with the Microsoft Technology Stack: .NET, C#, Web Api
- English: Intermediate