Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The client is the sixth largest commercial bank in Canada. It is headquartered in Montreal, and has branches in most Canadian provinces and 2.4 million personal clients. The client is the largest bank in Quebec, and the second largest financial institution in the province, after Desjardins credit union.
Murex; SQL; UNIX; JIRA; CRM; and possible other tools
- Collateral management and margining xVA/PFE
- Credit Risk Management across all financial asset classes
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various PFE/Market Risk deliverables
- Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- Assist existing support group(s) in resolving request or issues
- Contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- Strong product knowledge in IRD, FXD, FXMM
- Strong understanding of PFE (Risk)
- Strong understanding on P&L concept overall and its components
- Strong understanding and some experience in Market Data, Curve structure, and Trade Life Cycle
- Prior experience must include utilizing risk management in derivatives finance principles including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, collateral management and clearing, or regulatory change such as Basel III;
- Utilizing financial products, pricing models and statistical data analysis through internal evaluations and cycles of tests; and utilizing databases including SQL & Unix.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- 3+ years experience in financial markets role
- 3-7 years' experience with Murex
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to haveNice-to-have:
- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Murex Team Lead||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Middle/Senior Murex Back Office Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Junior Murex Back Office Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Junior Murex Front Office Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Middle-Senior Murex Front Office Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Senior Murex Back Office Consultant (Processing Control)||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Senior Murex Front Office Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Murex Datamart Developer||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Senior Murex Integration Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Murex Datamart Subject Matter Expert||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Senior Murex Consultant (Processing Control/Finance Accounting)||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Senior Murex Consultant||Toronto, CA|
|Murex||Senior Murex Consultant||Toronto, CA|