Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, client's systems detect and react to what's happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. The algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. They also automatically understand when a collision is about to happen, and record the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via client's app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, client will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
- JNI bindings to interact with the Java layer.
- Implement IPC mechanisms.-
- Developing code in C++11
- Attending weekly sync meetings
- Writing multithreading code
- Reviewing code of other contributors
- Prior experience writing C++ code on Android.
- In-depth knowledge of Android NDK APIs.
- Prior experience implementing a Native Daemon/System services in android.
- Experience with android binder, shared memory on android.
- Preferable familiarity with message passing/pub sub frameworks for native layer.
- 6+ years of experience.
Nice to haveExperience in embedded android devices will be a huge plus
- English: Intermediate