Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You will work with designers or even do some design works on your own. Using your experience with Qt Quick, you will concept and develop software which will bring designers and developers to work in one team and progress from early prototypes to production code. On a longer run, you will create new technologies which will make creation of stunning automotive user experiences with Qt simpler and better.
You will engage in open source projects, give talks on developer events, meet customers and help to scope and estimate software development work in new customer projects.
You will work in a large company, but in a small division which gives its staff a lot of flexibility as an investment in extraordinary ideas and best results.
You are a result driven and dedicated team player that collaborates well across teams and has good communication skills. Being on a cross-functional position, you should have a positive attitude, can work independently, have good leadership skills, be unpretentious and find it easy to create good relationships with your co-workers and our customers.
You prefer to work in a structured way and follow agile development principles. You enjoy working in open source projects.
To be successful in this position, you should be a talented and experienced Qt Quick software engineer who has a proven ability to come up with unique and clever solutions in software as well as in design domains. UI design and great user experience are your passion and the main interest. Even though you have strong development skills, you consider software as just a tool to bring new UX ideas to users and impress them. Developers are still your customers, and you strive to make their work with designers as simple and smooth as possible.
* Hands on experience with Qt C++ and its interfaces to Qt Quick
* Experience with UI design and related tools
* Good knowledge of HTML5 and web application frameworks
* Customer and results orientation
* Excellent communication skills
* Good understanding of agile development principles
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* An experience with design and development of UI for Android and iOS platforms is a plus
* Prior experience from open source development is a plus
* Flexibility to travel up to 25% of your time
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
Nice to haveIn addition, you can demonstrate that you are:
* Passionate about what you do, and strive for excellence at all times
* Self-motivating combined with proven ability to work well in teams
* Able to learn quickly and willing to share knowledge
* It is an advantage if you already experienced working in the automotive industry.
- English: Advanced/Fluent