Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The project is one of the biggest with this customer and has very high visibility in Luxoft portfolio.
The contract is a fixed-price managed services, assuming full delivery responsibility with reasonable flexibility in team structure.
Combined size of development team is over 100 people.
Project is about development and support of the risk management platform used for calculating bank's counterparty risk exposure and allowing this to be hedged.
The system consumes trades and market data from systems all over the bank and all asset classes, then runs a series of complex risk calculations across the entire trade portfolio and provides feeds to downstream systems of the results.
The system needs every trade in the bank before it can run any calculations, and some of these trades are extremely complex products.
The system's purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators.
It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components.
The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
• Project planning - analyze, estimate, plan, commit for the release
• Project status monitoring, status reporting
• Risk management
• People management (hiring, performance appraisals, team mood monitoring)
• Deliveries / release coordination
• Cooperation with the Delivery Manager to establish the best delivery practices and processes
• Day-to-day communication with the customer
• Issues solving, impediments removal
• Continuous process improvements
• Reporting to Luxoft management
Must• Excellent soft, communication skills and English
• Experience as a Project Manager/Team Leader for 5+ years in an Enterprise environment
• Software development background - either a developer or testing role
• Managed team size: 10+, preferably in an outsourcing / offshore setup
• Experience in RUP and Agile-based project management is a must
• Experience in new teams building, understanding of the related challenges
• Education in Computer Science or relevant
• Candidate should have good understanding of the technology stack - experience in several of the following would be desirable: .NET, HTML5 / ASP.NET, C#, Java, Oracle, Application Servers, QA
• Able to hold deep technical discussions and propose solutions
• Pro-activeness, responsiveness, communicative, willingness to learn and grow professionally
• Experience in working in finance, banking or telecom (billing) area is highly desirable
Nice to have• Russian speaking
- English: Advanced/Fluent