Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• More senior engineers will act as a role model and mentor to more junior members.
• Build re-usable iOS software components for the platform.
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
• You will monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
• You will raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, sharing knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. Client is calling this principle 'Your Problem is My Problem'.
Must• You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• You are an avid user of Swift.
• You have strong CS fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
• You have strong knowledge of Views, ViewControllers, storyboards, lifecycle of UIView, HTTP frameworks, delegates vs notifications vs blocks, KVO's, blocks vs closures, caching and local storage.
• Experience in profiling, reactive concepts in Swift and architectural approaches would be beneficial.
• You are quick on your feet, always aiming for quality and are a natural collaborator
Nice to haveExperience with unit testing, mocking and understanding design principles in iOS would be considered a plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate