Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Travel & Hospitality Director
The Travel & Hospitality Industry continues to explode with new and interesting technologies and trends, so we are looking for Travel & Hospitality Director to help evolve and drive the expertise within the vertical.
The position requires a blend of skills, including strong business acumen and Travel/IT/Digital technology understanding. SME will collaborate with Luxoft sales and account management, as well as technical leaders, helping to drive new engagements and support/evolve the existing ones.
Preferred locations: USA or UK
• Help in vertical brand- and offering-building inside and outside the Luxoft;
• Actively participate in pre-sale process, driving the industry expertise showcases for potential clients and supporting the RFI/RFP/Proposal preparation activities;
• Develop and drive collaboration with partners to deliver comprehensive solutions for Travel & Hospitality industry clients;
• Lead the Travel & Hospitality architecture discussions and operations optimizations where applicable;
• Supervise the delivery for key engagements in Travel & Hospitality vertical;
• Explore new opportunities for Travel & Hospitality within the vertical, participate in due diligence;
• Be a company face on industry-wide events across the globe.
Must• Over 15 years of international sales and delivery experience with global Travel/Information companies;
• Knowledge of common frameworks and software solutions in mentioned Travel & Hospitality segments;
• Ability to understand complex distribution (OTA and GDS), booking and POS solutions and bridge the gap between technical and business requirements;
• Proven experience in implementing and architecting solutions incorporating 3rd party/partnering products across mentioned Travel & Hospitality segments;
• Outstanding Travel industry customers C-Level relationships;
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about Travel solutions, business strategy, products and emerging technology trends;
• Deep expertise delivering the software products to major Travel corporations through solution scoping, selling and delivery of SD services;
• Proven track record of successful participation in industry events involving Fortune-500 companies in recent 3-5 years;
Your specific duties and responsibilities may be expanded, curtailed or otherwise modified consistent with the Company’s objectives and the evolving needs of the business. Company management shall have sole discretion to implement any such changes. You will be advised of any such changes as far in advance as practicable.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent