Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1) Handling Murex production batch processing includes Date rolls for Various desks and entities, accounting and reporting batches.
2) Handling user's Techno-Functional queries related to Murex / MLC / Datamart / VaR / Interfaces / Back Office
3) Understanding and improving the exisisting Murex setup (at clinet) in order to make the model efficent.
4) Handling the techinical issues with murex Accounting , processing and reporting
5) Configuring the Datamart Batches and debugging the issues with it.
6) Handling various queries related to realtime rates (RTI) and Murex Market Data Sets and fixings
7) Configuring the processing script for various modules and debugging the issues related to it.
8) Handling the issues related to Actuate Reports/M-Reports.
10) Handling the issues related to interface between Murex/MLC and Murex/Datamart/Actuate.
11) Performing/Monitoring daily/montly housekeep jobs related to Accounting, Market Data etc.
12) providing support for various technical queries related to different module in murex (ex: Supervisor, payment , Confirmation)
13) Providing support for OVernight Batch processing.
14) Developing/Configuring the processing script/report/batch of feeders if required as part of Batch Support.
15) Setup new environments, refresh environments and take regular backups. Ability to manage multiple environments
O/S related Resposibilty:
1) Understanding and debugging various shell scripts/perl scripts on production/QA/development servers.
2) providing support for various issues on production servers like memory issue or slowness, file system related issue.
3) Designing and developing the shell scripts if required.
4) Handling the file processing, process control and monitoring etc for Murex.
5) Handling the Murex environment related issue associate with O/S.
D/B related resposibilty:
1) providing support for various Database activities like DB back up . Database refresh (includes (Oracle Import /Export ) (Sybase (dump/Load)).
2) providing support for Database maintainace , indexing , housekeeping etc.
3) Debugging the databse performance issue for various batches/jobs.
4) providing support for debugging Stored procedure and various murex issues related to database.
5) Developing stored procedure, views etc if required
Must5+ Years of relevant Murex Support experience
1. Good experience in providing technical support for FX & CLS business
2. Experience with supporting Back office - payments, settlements, Cash Flows
3. Murex EOD, Batch & Environment support experience
4. Datamart & Reporting support skills
5. Strong Unix, Shell scripting and SQL skills
6. Good understanding of ITIL support processes - Incident, Problem, Change and Release Managment
7. Strong verbal & written communication
8. Murex architecture (sizing of infra components, launchers, services)
9. Performance optimization / testing
10. Murex housekeeping, e.g. purging
Understanding of Trade Life Cycle (Pricing>>Booking>>Validation>>Confirmation>>Settlements>>Accounting>>Reporting>>Events>>Market Risk>>Credit Risk>>Market Data etc)
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Basic knowledge on financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options
Minimum academic requirements:
Bachelors Degree from a reputed university with good passing scores
Nice to haveRisk - MLC, collateral & VaR support experience will be an advantage
- English: Upper-intermediate