Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
. The position will work closely with the existing on-site delivery team and offshore Murex team and will face off to the business & client technology functions.
Must4+ years' experience of Murex 3.1
- The role will require a strong financial markets background across a range of asset classes (Treasury, Commodities)
- Functional break analysis experience in migration and upgrade programs and should be comfortable in analyzing the root cause spreading across- Marketdata, pricing, valuation etc.
- Experience on Front Office system configuration (Curves, pricing, eTradepad, simulation views)
- FO Static data design & setup Murex 3.1 (Front Office + Risk Modules),Market data configurations- Rate curves, Market rate sheets etc.
Pretrade workflow knowledge, GOM
Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus;
Nice to haveMurex migration/upgrade experience
- Exposure to CVA and collateral would be plus not mandatory
- English: Intermediate