Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This role will require 3 months travel to Sydney to work with one of our key clients before returning back to Bangalore to continue working from our offshore delivery centre
The role will require a strong financial markets background across a range of asset classes (IRD, Fixed Income, Commodities) and exposure to CVA . The position will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
Must• 4+ years' experience of Murex 3.1
• Requirements Gathering & Documentation
• Murex Contract, Deliverable, Event, Murex MxML-Doc and Swift Confirmation & Payment templates
• Good knowledge of MxML Exchange workflow and Interfaces.
• Goodknowledge of XML using XSLT, Murex MSL and MxML format.
• Experience with SQL
• Strong knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including services providers
• Technical knowledge of SQL, XSL and JAVA would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
Nice to haveMurex Binary upgrade exposure
- English: Intermediate