Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Have you ever considering how our planet will look like in 2, 5, 10 years?
What kind or services will be performed, and finally, which kind of cars will be driven through all of the world?
Bet you have!
Take a chance to join the group of the true professionals, who are creating the new standards of automotive industry for the Top-companies of the world.
Become the part of the team, who is providing the innovative vision of Automotive Infotainment System right now!
You'll have an opportunity to:
- work under the certified product, which is being integrated and tested in the real cars
- deliver first implementations of projection technologies not available on a market before
- deliver into absolutely unique UI design
- gain a deeper knowledge regarding the wireless networks and inner car systems operations
Take a step and join us. The best way to predict the future is to create it!
• Prepare and provide project estimations
• Requirements analysis (elicitation, validation) during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
• Organizing/conducting technical reviews.
• Change management, including CRQs registration, escalation and reflection in project plans
• Risk management, including risk identification, impact assessment, and joint elaboration of mitigation participation in issue resolution
• Assign tasks to team members to ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
• Report actual and planned workload to direct manager.
• Monitoring of project plan implementation, including implementation of corrective measures
• Communicate project organization and process changes to all effected stakeholders (team members, direct manager and Customer)
• Ensure the timely delivery of different milestones.
• Drive process improvement activities in the project.
• Regular meeting/conferences with Customer
• Report progress, issues, risks to customer and direct manager.
• Responsible for customer expectation management and satisfaction.
• Work alongside senior management for business unit level decisions
• Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard.
• Review the performance of project team members reporting to him.
• Share knowledge and best practices with other projects.
• Conduct interviews.
• Successfully completed several software development / maintenance projects in a Project Manager position (manage team 5+ engineers).
• Project management and estimation skills, strong communication skills.
• Risks management.
• People management.
• Good resource utilization.
• Understanding of pre-sales pursuits and the associated process
• Deep knowledge formal software development process methodology.
• Good command of written English and presentation skills
• Ability to lead a project team (5+ engineers) as a small close-knit unit, and motivate team members to achieve their best
• Ability to raise issues constructively with team and with engineering management.
• Decision making skills.
• Negotiation skills.
Nice to have• Highly efficient in embedded technologies and programming languages.
• Ability to drive and review (project specifications, Architecture/Detailed Design, unit/multi-unit test) from implementation technology point of view
• Ability to review/understand system specifications/design and to identify gaps between system-spec/design and implementation, and to coordinate and close these gaps with the system design team.
- English: Intermediate