Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior SDN/NFV Network Automation Engineer
About the Project
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation strategy.
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as Virtual Infrastructure Manager.
Opportunities for you
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.
• Sustaining engineering of the Platforms themselves independent of any customized solution. The Platforms are assembled from various open source projects which are constantly evolving. Our Platforms will need continuous technology refreshes. Sustaining engineering of the platforms will be under the direction of Juniper to include updates and patches of open source frameworks, development of Juniper-proprietary extensions, release testing, documentation, DevOps integration.
• Solution creation / project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF On-boarding.
1. Network Automation
• Agile Processes such as Scrum
• Git software repository skills
• Open Source software such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework, RabbitMQ
• Programing Languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
• Virtualization such as VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
• Juniper Products such as MX, EX, SRX, Contrail, etc.
• Networking Standards such as NFV, SDN
• VNF on-boarding and testing
• Fluent in English
• Network Implementation & Test Automation ("NITA") platform.
• Juniper Event Driven Infrastructure ("JEDI") platform
Nice to haveLinux Admin
Hands-on practice using OpenStack
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in DevOps
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|DevOps||DevOps Developer||Bucharest, RO|
|DevOps||Test Automation Engineer for SDN/NFV solutions||Bucharest, RO|
|DevOps||Hot Senior DevOps Engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|DevOps||Hot DevOps Engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|DevOps||Hot Regular DevOps Engineer||Bucharest, RO|