Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Switching ATAC L3 Technical Support Engineer
The Engineer will work with a highly knowledgeable group of customers and act as an escalation point for other groups within the organization.
• Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
• Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
• Participate in cross-functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
• Provide on-site support for customers when needed.
Must• English fluency both written and spoken
• Strong experience supporting enterprise IP networks.
• Very good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP
• Knowledge in IP networking in layers 2-4(TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLANs, VLAN stacking QoS, STP, RSTP, OSPF, RIP, VRRP, IGMP, MPLS, Multicast routing protocols)
• Knowledge about Wireless LAN networks (protocols, standards, functionality, troubleshooting)
• Juniper product knowledge and/or certification (JNCIA, JNCIS) is a plus
• The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces
• Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Internet, its growth, and related new technologies.
• Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment :
Nice to haveKnowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems
CCIE / JNCIE certification
Ability to analyze packet captures
Excellent client-facing skills
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Technical Support (SL2/SL3)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Advanced Support Engineer for SDN/NFV multivendor solutions||Bucharest, RO|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Professional Services Engineer - Packet Core||Bucharest, RO|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Switching ATAC L3 Technical Support Engineer||Bucharest, RO|