Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Within a project, you work directly with the car manufacturers IT department in the role of an AWS Solution Architect. You participate in requirement gathering, solution definition and you act as a source of knowledge for the remote DevOps team.
- Gathering requirements
- Technical contact for the customer
- Understanding problems and working with the nearshore team to provide a solution
- Talking to 3rd party service provider
- Coordinate work with other suppliers
Must- Experience with provisioning and configuration management tool(s) - Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with repository managers
- Experience in AWS Cloud Services like EC2, VPC, KMS, IAM, AMI, EFS, DynamoDB, RDS
- Experience in Docker Containers and Container Infrastructure - Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Scripting skills (Bash, Power Shell) and Python
- Experience with Software Delivery Automation - Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Paradigms (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience in version control (Git)
- Linux administration proficiency
Nice to have- Databases Management - SQL and NoSQL
- Messaging Protocols experience
- HA and FT systems provisioning, deployment, production support
- English: Advanced/Fluent