Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As a result, Financial Markets is seeking experienced and enthusiastic Agile coaches to support and guide the organisation through the necessary practice, organisational and cultural changes. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Agile, who enjoys coaching both individuals and teams to grow and develop, and who is able to inspire people to change their beliefs and behaviors.
The successful candidate will join a global Agile & DevOps transformation team distributed over different locations, and utilize in-depth knowledge of Agile best practices, development guidelines and culture to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the FM portfolio.
- Coach and develop all levels of staff on how to implement and sustain Agile principles and practices.
- Executes the Agile transformation strategy on the ground with the teams/applications prioritized under the Agile transformation roadmap:
o Helps to form new Agile Teams.
o Delivers target role or team based training, and assists in the creation of new training courses and materials
o Assists and support Scrum teams, providing guidance to Scrum Masters and Product Owners as required
o Helps to build/maintain the horizontal layers between the Agile teams
o Train and educate the teams stakeholders and senior leadership: end-users (story writing, Agile fundamentals), management, and dedicated business SMEs to obtain the sufficient level of cooperation and engagement during the Agile iterations.
- Assists the teams in developing practical solutions where they find themselves constrained by situations that are not ideal for Agile development (e.g. environment constraints).
- Identifies and escalates transformation impediments to the management team.
- Monitors and nurtures a team environment focused on successful product delivery and continuous improvement while helping build a workplace that people are excited to be a part of, where success is celebrated and gratitude is freely given.
- Promotes a culture of innovation by trying new approaches and techniques in line with the transformation objectives
- Shares learning to develop and support the wider coaching team and community.
- Partners closely with the Programs/Projects lead to ensure that the delivery organization is synchronized with the Programs and Projects objectives.
- Helps implement within the Agile teams recommended central DevOps solutions and best practices (in coordination with DevOps team).
MustRequired skills and experience:
- 7+ years' experience in technology and working in an agile environment
- Hands on experience of Agile change delivery - with a focus on Scrum mastery, product ownership (or equivalent).
- Experience with building and growing cross-functional distributed Agile teams.
- Ability to inspire individuals and teams to change and improve.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Strong collaborative working skills
- Ability to influence leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Agile values and principles and how to apply these in a complex environment
- In depth knowledge of Scrum and Kanban, and a working knowledge of other Agile frameworks.
- A good general understanding of software development processes and delivery/project management tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in coaching and delivering training within the agile framework (portfolio, program, and team)
- Experience in coaching and the facilitation of core agile practices including but not limited to:
• Features, Epics and Stories/Change Requests backlog prioritization and grooming
• Release planning
• Iteration/Sprint planning
• Metrics (at all levels)
• Story distribution practices, including estimation (T shirt sizing, story points)
• Agile inceptions
• Agile scaling frameworks
Nice to have- Advanced professional certification in Agile software Development is desired (ex: Scrum Alliance CTC, CEC, or CST, Scrum.org PST, ICAgile ICP-ACC)
- English: Intermediate