Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
IT - Applications Development Consultant - Specialized
• Design and develop plan for Oracle 12C software components installations and configurations.
• Analyzing all middleware components and recommending modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability
• Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle/WebLogic Application servers in a domain and migration of applications from Web Logic 11g/12c
• Configure, Monitor and support clustered WebLogic environment (11g/12 (desired))
• Administration support on the 11g to 12c Migration related activities.
• Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
• Participating in installation, configuration and patching activities
• Providing ongoing operational support for the full WebLogic stack
• Assisting in manual application code deployments
• Conducting performance tuning to maintain system stability
• Troubleshooting to capture incident data and analyze for root cause issues
• Serving as a team player by working with colleagues and clients to identify and address overall system problems as needed
• Influencing management to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches as appropriate
Must• 5 + years of experience in the IT industry
• Proven experience with oracle software installations and configurations, supporting/maintaining middleware operating systems
• 4 + years of experience administering Oracle WebLogic application server in the Unix environment
• 2 + years of experience installing and integrating Oracle OPA,OHS and its components
• Recent experience with Oracle Software’s installing and administering (WebLogic, OHS, OPA) 12C
• Experience with performance tuning of JVM, EJB's & data sources for root cause analysis purposes
• Demonstrated experience supporting J2EE portal based applications
• Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences
• Exposure to monitoring and creating alerts in OEM
• Understanding of web services, SOAP, WSDL, authorization & authentication strategies and/or F5
• Experience maintaining Certifications
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent