Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Work closely and collaboratively with Moody's Delivery Team
• Deliver configuration and functional solutions as part of the upgrade and enhancement requirements
• Validate results across the two versions of the software and fix variances or provide acceptable explanation for sign-off from Business
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to Team management and other stake holders
1) Strong understanding of RWA computation within standardized approach (credit, counterparty and market risks) and Basel III Capital Requirements
2) Good experience with Banking products including derivatives and securitization
3) Decent Technical Experience on PL-SQL, to write simple to medium complexity scripts
4) System testing experience. Writing test scripts, executing tests, assessing results, documenting results, analysing bugs, raising defects
Nice to haveMoody's Analytics consultant with at least 5 years of experience on Moody's RiskAuthority or Moody's RiskConfidence
Experience on Moody's Analytics system conversion from Fermat 10 to RiskAuthority / RiskConfidence is an added advantage
Good understanding of Software design principles and development best practices within the software development life cycle
- English: Intermediate