Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis for bank priority changes in Front to Back space for various asset classes
• Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Participate and Lead requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
• Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new components so that they can be successfully promoted from Development to UAT and ultimately into Production.
• Liaising with Testing team to schedule and execute regression test processes, and to create new regression test scripts as directed
• Plan and conduct impact analyses of functional changes
• Providing Level three support to globally located Support Teams investigating Production system issues with the applications.
1. Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
2. Key liaison with all the user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex related BAU changes and enhancements
3. Validation of user requirements with the internal development team and vendor
4. Configure the application as part of change request
5. Assist in creation of test plan, test cases and test scripts for all test phases of a project
6. Perform System Testing & assist with UAT
7. Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
8. Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
9. Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
Must4+ Years of relevant Murex experience as a Functional Consultant or Business Analyst
1. Good understanding and functional experience on Murex system as a whole - Front Office, Back Office, MLC, VaR, Integration. Reporting, Market Data, GOM
2. Deep all-round knowledge of the Murex application
3. Ability to work independently
4. Good Problem Solving Skills and solution oriented approach
5. Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills
Domain knowledge :
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Good knowledge on financial instruments such as FXMM, Fixed Income, Derivatives and their trade life cycle
Nice to haveMBA(Finance)/Chartered Accountant/CFA/FRM/ Other Bachelor Degree from reputed university
- English: Upper-intermediate