Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft is a fast growing multinational company with more than 13,000 employees, 42 offices in 21 countries across the globe. We are headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company provides IT consulting services across industries with special focus on financial services and automotive sectors. We are expanding aggressively, especially in India and we would love to have highly competent people like you join us. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a unique story that would revolutionize the technology landscape.
About the Engagement
Luxoft, through its Australian subsidiary Excelian Luxoft Financial Services, has won a multi-year engagement with a leading financial services institution in Australia. Focussed on delivering projects and programs of work in 4 key areas in the Institutional Banking and Markets space – Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies (FICC), Foreign Exchange (FX), Risk and Digital – the engagement is taking the client on a journey of successful delivery of programs in a distributed agile delivery model across onsite and offshore teams. Critical to the success of the engagement are smart technologists who have the capability, experience, passion and drive to make a difference to the technology landscape and delivery culture of a leading financial services organization.
Project is to re-platform digital program focussing on the Capital Market areas like FX (Forex), commodities, markets digital sales enablement and trader operational efficiency improvement. You will work with business users, as part of an autonomous delivery team with business analysts, testers and other UI and server-side developers to understand requirements and create excellent solutions. Teams are based on the Amazon "Two Pizza Team" model with a focus on delivering high quality, innovative systems.
* Drive the UI development with response design and Database design
* Guide the team of Java/UI developers and at the same time, actively code in an autonomous fashion
* Follow agile methodology and CI/CD processes
* Troubleshoot complex development, deployment, environment and system issues
* Prepare deployment documents and configuration scripts
* Work closely with onshore development teams, business & client technology functions
* Mentor developers, perform code reviews and implement best practices
* Minimum 7+ years of total experience as a full stack Java developer
* Hands-on experience in Java 8, Multithreading, Concurrency, Restful web-services, Micro-services and Distributed Systems is mandatory
* Hands-on experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA is mandatory. Experience in Spring Data and Spring Security is a plus
* Hands-on experience in Oracle and PL/SQL is mandatory. Experience in JMS is a plus
* Hands-on experience in creating architectural diagrams in MS Visio, Visual Paradigm or similar tools
* Hands-on experience in CI/CD tools like Team City, Jenkins, building tools like maven or the likes. Experience in Artifactory is a plus.
* Hands on experience in Git version control is mandatory. Experience in Batch script or shell script is a plus
Nice to have* Capital markets, FX (Forex), Commodities, Derivatives, Market Risk and Trading knowledge is desirable
- English: Upper-intermediate