Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Create and maintain specific documents based on internal rules and guidelines.
• Must prepare and release system requirements for Cyber Security implementation.
• Participates in the definition of solutions for securing the in-vehicle network and securing Over-The-Air (OTA) transactions.
• Collaborates with members of software development and design validation teams.
• Must support manufacturing team during the launch process. (Cyber security topics, Seeds, Keys, etc)
• Participates in the definition/design of security features for automotive applications such as:
- Security requirements elicitation
- Security analysis (risks, threats, vulnerabilities)
- Authenticated communication for external controllers (other Electrical Control Units (ECU) and control sources external to the vehicle)
- Data protection (Privacy/confidentiality)
- Support validation of security design by participating in the development and review of validation and certification test plans.
Must• BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• Cyber security experience is a plus.
• 5 years of relevant Automotive Engineering experience. (System Engineering / Sw Engineering)
• Several years of cross functional engineering work experience (hardware / software)
• Solid experience in development of Systems Requirements.
• Proficiency in Communication protocols (CAN, GM LAN, etc).
• Knowledge of diagnostics protocols such as GM LAN, UDS, etc).
• System Architecture Development knowledge.
• SW Architecture Development knowledge.
• System testing knowledge. (Black Box).
• Solid experience in requirements management using IBM DOORS.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• High interest in acquiring high level domain knowledge of Vision Systems.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Ability to work independently, high attention to details and proactive.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C Embedded
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C Embedded||SW Engineer, Development + Requirements||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Trainee||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Senior Software Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Engineer for Automotive||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive System Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Architect - Autonomous Drive||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive System Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|