Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Portfolio Analysis and Reporting is a master dashboards data warehousing solution that incorporates the latest technologies available providing to our customer a solution customized to their needs.
We are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation.
You will work in highly motivated teams of professionals including dedicated QA teams with full stack of testing practices; dedicated Business Analysts with strong domain expertise; dedicated UI/UX Designers; a bunch of methods, techniques and tools in our sandbox to get you focused around tech design and development.
Forms and form validation also play an important part of the development effort as do recognizing and solving performance issues.
Another part of the required responsibilities is markup slicing and integrating/building various user interface controls.
The applications are heavily based on AJAX requests that typically query REST API's and as a result handling asynchronous data plays an important role in the development process.
- Proficient in HTML(5)
- Proficient in CSS
- Good knowledge of Java
- SQL / NoSQL - database design and optimisation
- In depth knowledge of responsive design and libraries like Twitter Bootstrap, Pure.css
- In depth knowledge of REST-full architecture
- Advanced web application security knowledge
- Strong knowledge about OOP and functional programming paradigms
- Advanced understanding of server side technologies, web servers and protocols
Nice to haveAdditional requirements (desirable):
- Design patterns
- Server side application development
- UI design
- Both scripted and compiled languages
- Build tools
- Continuous integration tool
- Source control systems
- Unit testing, TDD
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM
- English: Intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|