Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Were currently working with a well-known financial services organisation in Sydney who are currently using Calypso V14.2 as a front to back office system for Fixed income and IR derivatives business.
- Functional requirements and technical requirements gathering
- Documentation of techno/functional requirements
- Unit Testing
- Configuration of Calypso module
- Executing/Supporting SIT/UAT.
- Post-Implementation support
• Experience In Calypso (Ideally V14 and above )
• Good knowledge of Front Office. (Trade Capture, Risk/Pricing Validation, Risk Reports (CWS/OPL etc)
• Experience of Calypso implementations and upgrades
• Experienced in functional and technical requirements gathering / documentation
• Comfortable with test planning and execution
• Excellent knowledge of Fixed Income and Security Financing Business. Understands market conventions and comfortable dealing with FO Traders.
Nice to haveKnowledge of Collateral Management
Multi-vendor project delivery experiencea
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Calypso
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Calypso||SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST_CALYPSO BO/ACCTG||Sydney, AU|
|Calypso||Senior Calypso Collateral Business Analyst -Melbourne Based||Sydney, AU|