Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The first and primary job of this platform is to centralize all data about transaction costs and provide reporting that will help in the reduction of operations overhead and in automation of manual processes.
- Building Big Data cluster to support current transaction model across the bank
- Lot of reference data and historical data will be in Hadoop eventually (in fact part of this project could be to store data into HDFS) but lot of data initially will be sourced from SQL, KDb+
- That data plus transactional data forms the basis of pre-trade analytics
- Strong RDBMS database is needed as that'll be the source initially to get lot of the data
Must- 5+ years of experience with Hive, Hbase and Impala
- Understand and be fluent in architecture in the mandatory stack
- Able to actually develop solutions and write code
- Knowledge of SQL & Databases
Nice to have- Elasticsearch
- Ability to lead Big Data team
- English: Upper-intermediate