Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The main responsibility for an Architect would be to create a new generation of the software design that will be used in new products as well new versions of existing software throughout the whole product line.
Architect should have the ability to identify which tools would be useful for solving a certain problem, and be able to implement them or at least, and even better, to clearly and thoroughly convey the details of said implementation to their peers.
Having the knowledge of working with applications that are composed by multiple layers or blocks that work together to achieve a global result as a coordinated system. And have the experience with tools and technologies for this, like an Enterprise Service Bus, Message Queues, Web Services, Single Page Applications, BizTalk, Azure Services, etc.
- Software design based on .Net technologies
- Creation of corresponding prototypes and core functionality
- Supervision of the development teams implementing the design
- Communication with stakeholders
- Facilitation of communication between offshore team and customer
- Representing offshore team on meetings with customer
Must• Strong C# and .Net skills
• Strong desktop applications development experience with WPF
• Highly skilled in software and systems design
• Deep knowledge of the Microsoft stack would be preferred
• DevOps experience on any stack would be a plus
• Problem solving
• Effective communication
Nice to have• Experience in oil&gas would be a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate