Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular QA (Embedded)
- Executes tests and processes within an Agile Scrum framework.
- Responsible for review and development of test cases, testing, test tools and test plans.
- Supports the QA team's pursuit of quality assurance best practices.
- Writes QA task plans, tickets, documents and communications supporting the QA Team Lead and Team Manager.
- Participates in daily scrum meetings and program reviews throughout the project lifecycle, including meetings with extended project staff and/or analysts to discuss benefits of testing, clarify requirements and to otherwise assist in the delivery of the new roadmap and/or functional projects.
- Researches tools and standards which can improve manual and automated testing.
- Continuously improves and revises testing standards, processes, methodologies and documentation.
- Collaborates with Engineering Test Lab team members on combined hardware-software testing projects.
- 3 years' experience in conducting software quality assurance
- Deep understanding of firmware/driver structures and their interaction with HW.
- Strong EE fundamentals, knowledgeable in digital design, signal integrity, statistics, timing analysis, power analysis, fault analysis, sampling, computer architecture, filters and scriptin
- Experience working in Scrum team and familiar with sprint planning, ticket management, demos, retrospectives, burndown chart tracking.
- C/C++ coding at the application level
- English: Advanced/Fluent