Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Software Engineer, Front-end
Bring your creativity and desire to be the best, and join us as we solidify our position as the leaders in on-line travel!
• Participate in design discussions, and translate business requirements into technical tasks
• Be part of a dynamic, continuously delivering team using Agile development process
* Collaborate with User Experience, test and Technical Product manager to deliver features
* Using Client side developer tools to maximize performance of pages
* Be responsible and contribute to develop scalable, resilient and performant applications
* Design and develop frameworks and components that will be used by the rest of the development team (including HTML, CSS, and JS)
- Strong experience with responsive design development (mobile, desktop, tablet).
- Strong experience with front-end unit testing frameworks, tools and approaches (BDD, Karma, Jasmine, integration tests, mocks, stubs)
- Experience with LESS, Handlebars, jQuery.
- Experience with Task runners such as: Gulp, Webpack, Grunt.
- Experience with MVC, MVVM JS frameworks and how they work.
- Experience with development and integration of RESTful services
- Working knowledge of a source control system (GIT desired)
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability
- Experience working as a member of an Agile software development team
- Experience building accessible websites.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments and tools (Jenkins)
Nice to have- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience with Java or openness to learn
- Experience with Java Spring Framework
- Understanding of how design patterns works
- English: Advanced/Fluent
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|