Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Consultant - Project Manager (NJ)
About the Project
Luxoft is seeking to drive operational improvements across the enterprise to enforce traffic policies based on pre-set rules in near real time. Traffic Detection Function (TDF) is fast becoming an important element in the mobile networks due to the increasing complexities in managing data services, demand for personalization and service differentiation. TDF provides Communication Service Providers (CSPs) an opportunity to capitalize on analytics for traffic optimization, charging and content manipulation, working hand in hand with policy management (PCRF) system. TDF enforces traffic policies based on pre-set rules or dynamically determined rules by the PCRF on data flows in real time. TDF was introduced together with SD reference point as means for traffic management in the Release 11 3GPP specifications using Layer-7 traffic identification.
Developers, Tester and Program Manager
Must• BS or MS
• Experience managing design, dev, test/QA, and deployment of complex high-performance systems and applications.
• Critical analysis and problem solving skills.
• Time management skills.
• Experience in selecting and applying most appropriate process methodologies to meet fast pace, fast-changing business environment.
Nice to have• Experience in telecommunications, defense or similar industry.
• Agile process experience.
• Knowledge of AT&T processes and tools.
• PMP certification.
• Manage a project/program from requirements to deployment.
• Plan, forecast, coordinate, and track to completion activities delivered by a diverse team of architects, developers, QA and deployment from various organizations located in multiple geo sites and time zones.
• Manage program dependencies and resolve project/program issues.
• Provide management reporting.
- English: Advanced/Fluent