Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Consultant - Analyst (Tester - NJ)
About the Project
Luxoft is seeking to drive operational improvements across the enterprise to enforce traffic policies based on pre-set rules in near real time. Traffic Detection Function (TDF) is fast becoming an important element in the mobile networks due to the increasing complexities in managing data services, demand for personalization and service differentiation. TDF provides Communication Service Providers (CSPs) an opportunity to capitalize on analytics for traffic optimization, charging and content manipulation, working hand in hand with policy management (PCRF) system. TDF enforces traffic policies based on pre-set rules or dynamically determined rules by the PCRF on data flows in real time. TDF was introduced together with SD reference point as means for traffic management in the Release 11 3GPP specifications using Layer-7 traffic identification.
Developers, Testers and Program Manager
• Shell scripting, Python
• WireShark knowledge.
• Agile process experience
Must• BS in CS, Math, or EE.
• Experience in QA/test of Linux/Unix applications
• Scripting languages (Shell/PL/awk/etc.) knowledge on Unix/Linux.
• Python, Shell.
• Development of QA automation experience with any tool/language (e.g. Python, Java, etc.)
• QA methodology including bug tracking, writing test cases, and documenting QA results.
• Experience with distributed systems, TCP/IP.
• Experience in basic system administration.
• Critical analysis and problem solving skills.
Nice to have• Mobility network knowledge/experience.
• WireShark knowledge.
• Agile process experience.
• Independently develop and execute test plans.
• Work in a collaborative environment testing solutions that involve multiple systems and applications.
- English: Advanced/Fluent