Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are growing very fast and are looking for a Business Analyst focused on developing the internal process workflows based on business needs for further automation in Jira.
In this role you will be working in Agile project focused on ALOB Operations services improvement.
We follow Agile principles and work with bi-weekly sprints and regular demo to our internal clients.
• Collect, create, analyze and formalize business requirements;
• Develop functional requirements;
• Prepare workflow and entity relationship diagrams;
• Define user stories for implementation of workflow automation;
• Design the process workflows, roles, entity attributes and collate them into a single process/entities map;
• Advise on requirements and participate in acceptance of work performed by JIRA automation team;
• Prepare Confluence pages with user-friendly process descriptions
• Communicate with internal teams
Must• Excellent analytical skills;
• Knowledge of diagramming techniques and hands on with flow and ER diagrams;
• Good understanding of relational database theory;
• Power user experience with Jira, Confluence;
• Experience in Data Analysis, describing and regulating business processes;
• Experience with Agile practices, esp. SCRUM;
• Spoken and written English at upper-intermediate level or higher;
• Good communication skills and team-work;
• Attention to details
Nice to haveno
- English: Upper-intermediate