Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As a principal Agile consultant you will be hiring and leading a team of coaches for the client and would be also a part of Luxoft Agile Practice team, integrated into our international team of experienced consultants and being able to learn from your peers working for other accounts.
- Establish scaled Agile delivery framework
- Lead the team of Agile coaches and Scrum Masters, coach them in Agile adoption
- Coach client delivery and product management in Agile practices, facilitate mindset change
Must- 10+ years of experience in management and Agile coaching
- Proven track record of building sustainable iterative delivery in corporate environment from a consultant position
- Knowledge of Agile approach, iterative/incremental development and related frameworks
- Solid Agile/Scrum team coaching skills
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, Nexus)
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures, both waterfall and Agile
- Experience in Agile techniques for product discovery, backlog management, team building, iterative delivery, engineering excellence
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & communication skills
- Fluent spoken German
Nice to have- Experience in financial industry would be a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent