Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our work is split into 3 streams, delivering new features, fixing bugs and running ongoing refactoring.
Team consists of 10 developers, qa, ba and pmo/pm.
Plans for 2019 is to migrate monolith to spring based micro-services running inside Docker containers over the Azure cloud. We are actively introducing test automation and planning to automate our largely manual delivery process with DevOps/QA best practices.
- Write test cases and define test sets for new and existing software features
- Design and develop comprehensive regression tests
- Cover agile/scrum tests as well as regression and integration tests
- Author effective bug reports
- Report test results
- Maintain test cases as well as test data
- Document test results in ALM QC
- Coach manual tester to become automate tester
- Optimize test execution and architecture
- Technical Interviews
- 5+ years of experience in an automation quality assurance role
- Methodical, quality oriented, deadline driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent SQL, preferably Oracle
- Good Java and .Net
- Experience with junit, mockito, spock, cucumber
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong test process know how, willingness to document test results
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Manage test cases, test scripts as well as test data
Nice to have- SOAP-UI
- Background in finance - basic knowledge of financial markets, Listed Security Trading and Funds Execution is a plus
- HP ALM QC
- English: Advanced/Fluent