Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
• Execute Unit test to the Sw modules
• Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and naming rules.
• Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design.
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
• Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
• Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
• Analyze executed test plans, and confirm that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
• Report/Fix findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
Experience in white box and grey box testing
Experience in Integration test plan creation (test cases) and execution
Excellent English language is a must.
Experience developing embedded systems
Experience with in debuggers, IDEs, compilers
Knowledge on automotive communication protocols
Experience with automotive protocol communication tools (VECTOR)
C/C++ Coding understanding or background
Agile Methodology experience is desired.
Experience in some phases of the software development life-cycle.
Experience on configuration and requirement management tools.
ASPICE knowledge/experience desired.
Experience in Diagnostics is a plus
+3 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry
B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering or related.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C Embedded
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C Embedded||Automotive System Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Cybersecurity System Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Embedded Engineer (Automotive Bootloaders)||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Model Based Embedded Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Software Embedded Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Trainee||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Software Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Senior Software Engineer - Autonomous Drive||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive System Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Safety Software Development Expert||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||ADAS Software Integration & TestEngineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|