Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Able to execute module integration, fixing compiler errors and execute sanity test.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
• Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and naming rules.
• Configure the different software components according to the specified requirements.
• Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design.
• Develop component test plans and test cases to verify the correct functionality against the requirements (Unit Test).
• Verify the software component functionalities in a defined HW target/platform.
• Verify the software component performance indicators.
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
• Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
• Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
• Analyze executed test plans, and confirm that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
• Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
• Experience in diagnostics services (UDS) and be familiar with Bootloader diagnostic services.
• Experience working with automotive communication protocols
• Experience with automotive protocol communication tools (VECTOR CANOE, CANAPE)
• Software engineering experience using C/C++
• Experience on configuration and requirement management tools
• Experience in some phases of the software development life-cycle
• Experience working with debuggers, IDEs, compilers
• Experience developing embedded systems
• Experience working under ASPICE methodology is a plus
• Knowledge to read Squematics
• Experience in Software Architecture is plus
• +3 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry
• Fluent English is a must
• B.Sc. in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering or related.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C Embedded
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C Embedded||Automotive System Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Cybersecurity System Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Validation Engineer for Automotive||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Model Based Embedded Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Software Embedded Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Software Trainee||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Software Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Senior Software Engineer - Autonomous Drive||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive System Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||Automotive Safety Software Development Expert||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C Embedded||ADAS Software Integration & TestEngineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|