Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Sr. Software Engineer / Big Data
- Deliver tested and optimized high performance code for a distributed micro services environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Architecture new data pipeline solutions to handle million of records a day
- Develop quality scalable, tested, and reliable data services using industry best practices
- Perform Peer review for the code developed by team members.
- Design, build, launch, and implement Hadoop solutions. Also, build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to business partners.
Perform data modeling and prepare data in databases for reporting through various analytics tools.
- Build distributed batch and stream compute ETL data pipeline for the requirement using technologies such as Scala, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, and Amazon Web Services.
- Collaborate and validate implementation with Data Analytics team and other technical team members.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience (Java and Python preferred)
- Technical leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple department
- An analytical problem solver that is passionate about delivering a high quality user experience
- 2+ years of experience working on data pipelines and ETL solutions
- Expertise architecting systems from scratch
Technologies we use:
- AWS, Docker, Mesos, Dropwizard, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, Samza, NoSQL, Java8, Python, Spark
- English: Advanced/Fluent