Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Software Developer
* can familiarize quickly with complex systems
* have experience with porting features from codebase A to codebase B, while keeping quality and stability of the product as highest priority
* have experience with Android, AOSP, Linux
* have experience building AOSP
* enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a grain of R&D and bugfix
* Basics of Android: applications, activities, services, etc
* What is AOSP and how to work with it: understanding of system's high level architecture, main components, high level codebase structure, etc, as well as how to build: git, repo tool, Android.mk, Android.bp, etc
* Basic Linux stuff: command line, GNU make, bash.
* How to work with tools from our CICD toolkit: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket, Nexus
Overall we are looking for an experienced software developer with an Agile mindset and strong analytical skills, highly communicative, with get-it-done attitude, and ready for challenge. Upper-Intermediate proficiency in English is required to held regular live technical communications with customer as well as feature-teams.
We already have such people in our teams, so we know you exist :)
- English: Upper-intermediate