Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects. Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements. Develop solutions that are in line with CPPIB's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities. Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation. Provide end-user support to ensure minimal disruption to portfolio management and trading activities. Other duties as assigned.
• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
• Capital Markets (repos), candidate should be able to explain trade flow (4 out of 10)
• Strong technical skills in JAVA, SpringBoot, Multithreading, Concurrency, Performance tuning (8 out of 10)
• Average knowledge of SQL to be able to make queries, update structure and normalize data (5 out of 10)
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate