Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Scope of tasks include back-end and front-end development.
- Sprint planning and tasks estimations;
- Applications development;
- Developing unit/integration automation tests
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns;
- TDD, BDD notion,
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Spring framework, IOC, MVC;
- RESTfull services
- Java-based application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Resin);
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus;
- ORM, Hibernate in particular;
- Good written and spoken English, with proven ability to communicate ideas and to design and document artifacts in a clear and concise way.
Additional Skills / Knowledge (optional)
- Experience in finance/banking is a good plus;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Docker, Vagrant) is a plus
- Unix administration experience;- Maven and Distributed SCM (GIT, Mercurial);
- CI tools experience is a good plus.
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Java
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Java||Graphics Developer (OpenGL)||Dnipro, UA|
|Java||Hot Regular Java||Dnipro, UA|
|Java||Hot Senior Java (Fullstack) Developer||Dnipro, UA|
|Java||Hot Java Tech Lead (Fullstack)||Dnipro, UA|
|Java||Senior Java Developer||Dnipro, UA|
|Java||Senior MicroService developer||Dnipro, UA|