Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The client is planning Extension and Upgrade projects over the coming months. It also started initiatives to simplify the legacy configuration, replace legacy systems and implement the Continuous Integration process.
- Change work
- Extension and Upgrade projects
MustThe required profile for this role needs to have the following skills
- 5+ years of experience with minimum 2 years of Murex experience
- Good knowledge of FXD, FX, MM, IRD, Bonds, Credit Derivatives and Treasury business
- MxMLExchange or Datamart expertise
- Experience with complex systems integration, custom application design and development on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Can create, edit and troubleshoot SQL queries
- Experience addressing integration, implementation, performance and operational issues in the Murex platform
- Comfortable in facing business users to explain testing strategy and campaign
- Experience with MXTest
Nice to have- Successful track record working as a part of an Agile development team
- English: Advanced/Fluent