Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer, Luxoft is working on a new generation of vehicle diagnostics, based on service-oriented communication. The project work includes onboard, offboard, tooling and process related aspects and has to consider all the different requirements out of development, production and aftersales point of view. Multiple internal working groups are working on certain areas of the process and integrating the different concepts and solution into an efficient system.
Your responsibilities will include the areas of architecture, design, specification and implementation. You will manage diagnostic requirements and technical details directly with the customer and communicate to the team. Your work also includes support of our board work for Adaptive Autosar. Furthermore you will support in growing our team in context of Adaptive Autosar and Diagnostics.
Must• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Communications / Media Management or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience in automotive diagnostics domain
• Expertise in automotive diagnostic standards (UDS, DoIP, ODX) and processes
• Well-grounded experience in embedded development with Autosar
• Advanced or expert knowledge of C++
• Knowledge of Adaptive Autosar and Linux would be a plus
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM)
• Good communication skills in German and English (fluent language and good cultural fit) are a must
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- German: Advanced/Fluent