Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
GRAB iOS Mobile Developer
Team structure for the new project that would be developed for this client by Luxoft: 6 QAs, 7 Developers based in Beijing, China.
- Complete the assigned tasks on time and maintain communication with other members of the team to ensure that each demand can be issued on schedule;
- Participate in the company's growth direction: Innovate product business R&D, and assume key and difficult technical challenges.
- Solid programming skills, good design capabilities;
- Familiar with iOS system architecture, proficient in Object-C and familiar with Swift programming language, familiar with iOS SDK.
- 3 years and above iOS development experience, good object-oriented programming experience, and in-depth understanding of Runtime, RunLoop, Auto Layout, etc., can independently develop iOS App, a well-known open source works first;
- Good in using software architecture mode, familiar with a variety of data structures, multi-threaded, network programming (Socket, Http), familiar with the program runtime mechanism;
- Familiar with the map related SDK, audio playback, background running technology (positioning or audio);
- Have the ability to develop complex animation effects on iOS, and the control of UI details is more stringent;
- Ability to perform power, traffic, and memory performance tuning for mobile devices;
- Have great enthusiasm for technology, positive and optimistic, serious and responsible, good at communication, can continue to improve business goals through technological improvements and optimization
- English: Upper-intermediate