Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Android Mobile Developer
Team structure for the new project that would be developed for this client by Luxoft: 6 QAs, 7 Developers based in Beijing, China.
- Complete the assigned tasks on time and maintain communication with other members of the team to ensure that each demand can be issued on schedule;
- Participate in the company's growth direction: Innovate product business R&D, and assume key and difficult technical challenges.
- Solid programming skills, good design capabilities;
- Familiar with the Android system architecture, proficient in Java and skilled use of Kotlin programming language, familiar with the Android SDK, understand the Framework layer source code.
- 3+ years of Android development experience, good component-oriented programming experience, familiar with the network communication mechanism under Android, have a relatively deep understanding of Http, TCP/IP and Socket protocols, can independently develop Android App, a well-known open source works first ;
- Skilled use of MVP development framework, Google Android Support expansion pack and Google Play Service Framework, and master RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger2, Retrofit, OkHttp3 and other commonly used Android open source component library;
- Skilled use of the common unit testing framework Esprosso, JUnit, etc., with a keen sense of abstraction and packaging, writing unit testing code to ensure code quality;
- Familiar with the Android platform performance and optimization methods, and skilled use of memory analysis tools for memory leak investigation;
- Skilled use of Git common operating commands, and familiar with the commonly used Git-based code version control platform Github, Gitlab, etc.;
- Have a strong analytical ability to solve problems and pressure, curiosity of new technologies, and actively explore and quickly learn and apply to the product;
- Have a good sense of product awareness and risk, can control the progress of the work, positive and optimistic, serious and responsible, good at communication, willing to cooperate, have a strong initiative and sense of innovation
- English: Upper-intermediate