Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Flutter Mobile Senior Developer
Team structure for the new project that would be developed for this client by Luxoft: 6 QAs, 7 Developers based in Beijing, China.
- Complete the assigned tasks on time and maintain communication with other members of the team to ensure that each demand can be issued on schedule;
- Participate in the company's growth direction: Innovate product business R&D, and assume key and difficult technical challenges.
- Solid programming skills, good design and programming capabilities;
- Familiar with the Flutter programming language, skilled use of various UI components and UI development, and have a certain understanding of the Java language;
- 2 years of Android development experience, familiar with the Android SDK, have good component-oriented programming experience, can independently develop Android App;
- Familiar with common unit testing framework, with a keen sense of abstraction and packaging, proficiency in writing unit testing code to ensure code quality;
- Have iOS, Web front end such as ReactNative or Web backend experience first, there are well-known open source works first;
- Skilled use of Git common operating commands, and familiar with the commonly used Git-based code version control platform Github, Gitlab;
- Have a strong analytical ability to solve problems and resistance to pressure, curious about new technologies, and actively explore and quickly learn and apply to products;
- Have good product awareness and risk awareness, be able to control the progress of the work, positive and optimistic, serious and responsible, good at communication, willing to cooperate, have a strong initiative and sense of innovation
- English: Upper-intermediate