Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior QA/Software Development Engineer in Test
Team structure for the new project that would be developed for this client by Luxoft: 6 QAs, 7 Developers based in Beijing, China.
- Design, create and execute concurrency and regression test suites for new projects as well as existing systems.
- Report and identify bugs and communicate testing status and issues on time
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers.
- Support team members and ensures established goals and deadlines are met.
- Build test plans that are creative, employ useful technologies, meet deadlines, and fulfill goals and requirements.
- Design, create and execute automated regression test packages using scripts, coding languages, and automation test tools for both existing systems and newly implemented projects.
- Good English communication, reading and writing.
- Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Deep understanding of mobile app testing as well browser based applications/services.
- Exceptional internet research skills and knowledge of web technologies.
- Ability to construct test cases quickly and get them prioritized based on changes.
- Have at least 3 years relevant working experience as a QA Engineer/ Tester／SDET.
- For SDET role
- Basic knowledge on Java coding or other equivalent coding languages
- Familiar with API testing, performance testing
- Knowledge on AWS, Selenium WebDriver, Appium can be a big plus
- English: Upper-intermediate