Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
• Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment
• Familiarity with CI/CD and devops
• Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
• Any data and compute grid experience a plus
• Functional programming experience a plus
• Responsible for the full development lifecycle for implementing the Bank’s risk management system or working on processes to improve the control of the platform.
• Interact with the business users to gather the requirements
• Design smart and scalable solutions following the bank standards
• Coordinate with other teams in Technology
• Provide second line support
• Write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
• An excellent developer with good software design principles, someone who writes robust code along with accompanying test suites.
• Make sure that all software is incorporated into the CI/CD process in SABRE.
• Be a self starter and be able to quickly grasp and understand existing software.
• 8+ years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
• Java (essential), Any Scala is an advantage.
• Relational DB development background is a plus.
• Development experience on functional language, such as Haskell, is a strong plus.
• SCRUM and Agile.
• Any experience with Hadoop/Spark could be advantageous (depending on the role)
• Financial Market domain knowledge
• Experience/familiarity with control processes for FM platforms.
• Investment banking is a strong plus
• Derivatives business is a plus
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Proactive, self starter, autonomous
• Good team spirit
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignments
• Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery.
• Strong Java skills
• Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large scale data processing systems
• Familiarity and confidence working in an “agile” development environment.
• Someone who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
- English: Advanced/Fluent