Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Big Data Architect
The main deliverable of the SDW is a centralised data warehouse of sports results and athlete biographical data formed from the aggregation of multiple existing databases that are held and maintained by each contributor to the project.
In parallel to developing the warehouse will be the development of applications that can leverage this central repository to supply various functions to various stakeholders. This can include:
Widgets to enhance an athlete's social profile
Registration tools for events
Data analysis and presentation of sports statistical information
Technical documentation (Detailed Design, UML digrams, Wiki pages
- Every day regular communication with the Client
- Random Client's site visit
- Lead the technical design effort of the project that meets scalability and performance requirements
- Work closely with management on coordinating with non-technical teams
- Work side by side with Technical team (20 engineers)
- Regularly Demostrate accomplished milestones to Client
- Ensure proper technical design and documentation
- Help define and ensure adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management
- Present technical issues and their business impact to management
• Workgin experience with Public Cloud (Infrastructure and PaaS subsystems)
• Working experience with modern RDBMS and NoSQL
• Excellent verbal and written skills, with proven ability to communicate ideas and to design and document projects in a clear, concise way
• Experience with ORM (Toplink/Eclipselink, Hibernate, JDO, etc.).
• Experience with ETL Solutions.
• Working experience with Hadoop (HDFS,Yarn,Spark)
• Resolve technical problem with asynchronous
• Resolve technical problems with HA/FT geodistributed systems design
- Cassandra or (Big data DB e.g. Mongo or Hbase knowledge)
- GraphDB knowledge -big plus
- Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn)
- Apache NiFi - big plus
- Public Cloud knowledge (infra, PaaS). Alibaba cloud - big plus
- API Gateway - big plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent