Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- analyse business requirements, test and implement reporting solutions as defined by the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- ensure the solutions we build are feature rich and maintainable in a resilient and supportable manner.
- work closely with our business divisions in deriving value out of their considerable data assets
- support your peers in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems in short notice.
- collaborate with global dispersed IT teams
- good Microstrategy and preferably Oracle DB experience and familiarity with at least 1 MIS/ETL package, preferably Microsoft stack;
- good analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out);
- a keen interest in financial markets;
- nice to have recent experience with commonly used reporting packages such as Business Objects, SQL Server Reporting, Microstrategy;
- Familiarity in writing DDL and DML for Oracle (with performance tuning experience);
- familiarity with ETL tooling such as scripting, SSIS, SSRS, Kettle;
- ability to work in agile environment with experience working with latest devOps (Github, Jira, Teamcity);
- highly desired: Advanced Excel skills.
- willing to learn technologies and adapt to the organization
- able to improve older solutions, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
- curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
- a good communicator
- willing to take the lead in high-pressure situations of delivery and production incident.
- helpful and collaborative.
- English: Intermediate