Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Platform is an extension to the Core Banking Platform, providing functional modules, technical frameworks and development tools that enable the rapid implementation of a wide range of interactive financial solutions, including solutions for Web and Mobile Banking, Wealth Advisory as well as our new web based workplace for client facing bank employees, such as relationship managers and external asset managers.
• Analyze and resolve software defects
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application
• Use various tool to develop the mobile banking solution for e-banking clients that uses Android devices
• Actively involved in the development process of our products
• Proactively find bugs in our products, document the steps to reproduce them, and provide a solution
• Collaborate with other teams for cross topics concerns
• Synchronize your work with international teams from Switzerland, Scotland and the Philippines
• At least 3 years of experience working with mobile application development
• Clear understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Have published at last one Android app
• Experience working with Android SDK and remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience in native mobile application development (Java and Kotlin)
• Strong knowledge on third party libraries and API
• Experience in Agile processes and events is a plus
• Analytical, solution driven, keen to details, ability to work with a team, and above all has the passion to drive change.
- English: Intermediate