Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Murex is used 24 X 7. A team in Singapore takes care of the support during the asia timezone. The team in Amsterdam handles support outside the Asia timezone. Client is now looking to set up a team based out of Excelian ODC in Bangalore.
To start with you will be part of the support team and perhaps later this year also get involved in the big migration projects that are going to kicked off by client.
At the start of this role, you should be open to travel to Amsterdam for a period of 6 to 9 months and then work from Bangalore
The Murex users are predominantly Front Office (Sales & Trading) and MRM. Users are located in Europe, Asia, and the USA.
- >= 5 years of Murex experience
- In-depth knowledge of the product life cycle for FX, MM, and FXO products.
- Experience with Murex support (e.g. investigation of P&L differences and reconciliation breaks)
- Coaching of team members, both w.r.t. coordination/prioritization of incidents, and how to structurally resolve an incident..
- Murex development expertise
o FDI (Fast deal input) & E-tradepad
o Simulation (Cash, Greeks, volatilities, etc)
o Murex pricing (curve configuration, P&L, Vol, etc.)
o Murex general configuration (GOM, generators, currencies, etc)
- Basic Linux skill set to operate the system
- English: Upper-intermediate